We’re joined by Speaker of the House Mitzi Johnson, celebrating the passage of the Vermont Global Warming Solutions Act in the House! The bill (H.688) would turn Vermont’s long-standing climate pollution goals into requirements, and hold state government accountable for meeting them. Call to Action: Find out how your Representatives voted and thank those who supported it! https://legislature.vermont.gov/bill/roll-call/2020/135
View Stories By Topic
Latest News stories
- Climate Dispatch—January 22, 2021: Did your Rep Sponsor the Transportation Modernization Bill?
- Climate Dispatch—January 15, 2021: Transportation Modernization Act
- Climate Dispatch — January 8, 2021: Goals for Start of Legislative Session
- VNRC’s statement on the attack on the Capitol
- Town of Rockingham will use VNRC grant toward revitalizing buildings in Bellows Falls