This event centers and celebrates the critical role that Vermonters in every community play in moving our state to a more clean, efficient, affordable and equitable energy future. The conference will take place virtually for the second year in a row with the opening session on Hopin, followed by lunchtime workshops on Zoom. This year’s event will feature an overview of federal, state, and local climate action, local success stories, workshops on key topics, and more.
All sessions are available for free, thanks to our generous sponsors. There is a $25 suggested donation for those who are able, payable with registration for the opening session on Saturday.
Find more information below and at our website VECAN.net.
The five-day online series will take place December 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th & 9th:
- Saturday, December 4th, 9 AM – 12 PM via Hopin— Overview of Federal, State and Local Climate Action — Register for the opening session here by clicking “Join Event”
Please note: Purchasing a ticket on Hopin will only register you for the Saturday event. You will need to register separately for the workshops listed below that will be hosted via Zoom—details coming soon.
M-Th Workshops via Zoom (More details and registration coming soon)
- Monday, December 6th, 12 PM – 1:15 PM — Environmental and Climate Justice in Vermont: Issues and Opportunities. Register here.
- Tuesday, December 7th, 12 PM – 1:15 PM — Build Back Better, the Vermont Climate Plan and a Legislative Look Forward. Register here.
- Wednesday, December 8th, 12 PM – 1:15 PM — Creating Resilient Communities in the Face of Climate Change. Register here.
- Thursday, December 9th, 12 PM – 1:15 PM — Tips, Tools & Strategies for an Effective Energy Committee. Register here.
We hope you will join us, once again, for another great series of events, starting December 4th!
Please contact Community Energy Coordinator, Bekah Kuster, with any questions at 802-223-2328 ext. 116 or email@example.com.