How have you been visualizing Vermont lately? We want to hear from you! The Vermont Natural Resources Council (VNRC) invites Vermont youth to enter our Visualize Vermont Art Contest.
Submit original artwork for a chance to appear in our 2020 year-end brochure, which is sent to thousands of Vermonters who care about our natural environment. The deadline is August 30, 2020.
In addition to appearing in our brochure, winners and runners-up in each age category will receive a $50 or $25 gift certificate to a local bookstore, art supply store, or bakery of their choice!
There will be a winner and a runner-up in each of three age-based categories:
- Ages 8 and under
- Ages 9-12
- Ages 13-17
Your artwork should address one of the following prompts. We are looking for paintings, drawings, collage, and other media.
- Show us your favorite place in Vermont (any season)
- Show us your favorite outdoor activity (any season)
- Show us what you want the future to look like
How to enter
- Fill out this submission form with your parent/guardian. You will be asked to provide your age, name, and a description of your artwork. We will also need your parent or guardian’s name, address, and permission.
- Submit a photograph of artwork saved as a JPG, PNG, or PDF. We will not be accepting physical artworks.
- If you are unable to send your file through the form, please email it to Colin Keegan: email@example.com. Use the subject line: Art contest submission.
Artwork will be judged by Vermont artists, VNRC members, and VNRC staff.
Artwork submissions are due on August 30.
With any questions, reach out to Colin Keegan: firstname.lastname@example.org.