In this week’s climate dispatch, we share a message of solidarity in the age of social distancing. As we think of all of you during this public health crisis, know that our work to address the climate crisis together continues as well. Johanna Miller from VNRC, Ben Edgerly Walsh from VPIRG, and Lauren Hierl from VCV share our best wishes for your health and well being in this challenging time.
View Stories By Topic
Latest News stories
- Climate Dispatch — May 22, 2020: Just-passed climate legislation
- Vermont Senate passes bill to protect Vermont firefighters and families from toxic chemicals
- The role of the Global Warming Solutions Act in a resilient recovery
- Webinar: Out of Crisis, Into (Climate) Resilience
- Climate Dispatch — May 15, 2020: The importance of individual and community leadership