Johanna Miller is joined by Jeff Forward, Richmond’s Town Energy Coordinator and the chair of the Richmond Climate Action Committee. They discuss the importance of individual and community energy leadership to advance climate action in Vermont. Jeff also shares with us how he’s taking his leadership to the next level by running for the Vermont Electric Cooperative Board of Directors. You can reach Jeff at email@example.com and view his candidate statement at https://www.vermontelectric.coop/about-us/annual-meeting.
View Stories By Topic
Latest News stories
- Climate Dispatch—January 22, 2021: Did your Rep Sponsor the Transportation Modernization Bill?
- Climate Dispatch—January 15, 2021: Transportation Modernization Act
- Climate Dispatch — January 8, 2021: Goals for Start of Legislative Session
- VNRC’s statement on the attack on the Capitol
- Town of Rockingham will use VNRC grant toward revitalizing buildings in Bellows Falls