Johanna Miller is joined by Jeff Forward, Richmond’s Town Energy Coordinator and the chair of the Richmond Climate Action Committee. They discuss the importance of individual and community energy leadership to advance climate action in Vermont. Jeff also shares with us how he’s taking his leadership to the next level by running for the Vermont Electric Cooperative Board of Directors. You can reach Jeff at email@example.com and view his candidate statement at https://www.vermontelectric.coop/about-us/annual-meeting.
View Stories By Topic
Latest News stories
- “Your Vermont Climate Council” Webinar
- Climate Dispatch—April 9, 2021: Secretary Julie Moore, Agency of Natural Resources (ANR)
- VNRC responds to Governor’s budget announcement on American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funding
- Climate Dispatch—April 2, 2021: Sen. Andrew Perchlik
- All you needed to know about the 2021 Transportation Bill