On this week’s extended edition of our Climate Dispatch, we are joined by Representative Mari Cordes (Add-4), who shares her perspective on the COVID-19 crisis from her work as a legislator and on the front lines of the pandemic as a registered nurse.
View Stories By Topic
Latest News stories
- We’re Hiring a Legislative Intern
- Appointment of Chris Herrick as Vermont’s Fish and Wildlife Commissioner
- Mayor Allaire, VNRC and Partners Celebrate the Removal of Dunklee Pond Dam
- VNRC Applauds $3.6 Million in Awarded Tax Incentives as Smart Growth Investments
- Request for Proposals: Breadloaf Dam Removal Feasibility and Preliminary Engineering and Concept Design